Getting older is a part of being human, and our senior years bring new changes and challenges. Sometimes, these challenges make it difficult to continue living independently at home, and many older adults will move to nursing homes or assisted living facilities to receive the care or assistance they need on a daily basis.
At Your Healing Touch, our mission is to help you age with grace and dignity in the comfort of your own home. We provide home health care services to residents throughout the Indianapolis metro area, and our in-home caregivers are qualified to provide both medical and non-medical services for every level of need.
Our Mission and Values
We are dedicated to providing quality care with a personal and compassionate touch. Enjoy growing older in the comfort of your own home and reducing the stress, expense, and loss of independence associated with moving to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Our core values include:
- Care and compassion
- Respect and appreciation
- Focus and discipline
- Creativity and innovation
- Honesty and integrity
We understand that every client is different and may require a different level or type of care, so each of our senior care plans is customized to your unique needs.
We Can Provide Any Level of In-Home Care
Whether you are looking for occasional transportation to the grocery store or doctor’s appointments, or you need more round-the-clock long-term nursing care, our home health aides can develop a care plan for you.
Our home health care services include:
- Minor help with daily chores like medication reminders, meal preparation, and light housework
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like bathing, dressing, and using the restroom
- Transportation to and from errands like the grocery store and medical appointments
- And more
We can provide specialized services for:
- Dementia care
- Incontinence care
- Post-operative care
- Companionship care
- And more
We also staff trained and certified nurses to assist with medical care at home, including:
- Patient observation
- Blood draws
- Medication monitoring
- Wound care
- Catheter maintenance
- And more
The Benefits of In-Home Care
With in-home senior care services, you can:
- Maintain your independence: We will cater our at-home care to your specific needs, so you can continue to enjoy the best possible quality of life and the independence you are accustomed to.
- Receive quality medical care: Our certified nursing team is qualified to provide a range of medical services, so you can avoid frequent trips to the doctor.
- Get help around the house: We can also provide personal services to assist with the chores of daily life, from running errands to cooking dinner.
- Enjoy someone to talk to: Human companionship is powerful, and we’ll take the time to get to know you, so even if your friends and family live far away, you’ll always have a shoulder to lean on.
Contact Us For At-Home Care in Indiana
If you or your loved one are interested in home care services in the Indianapolis area, contact us today. Our team is ready to answer your questions, and we can schedule an initial consultation with you at your earliest convenience.